Brazil Visa

Do I Need A Visa For Brazil?

For U.S. citizens:

Yes, you need a visa to enter Brazil.

For non-US citizens living in U.S.:

Yes. A copy of your permanent resident card or your valid U.S. visa is also required in addition to your passport. Call for consular fees for non-U.S. citizens.

Start Your Application By Clicking A Link Below

Tourist Visa:

issued to a foreigner who enters Brazil for 1) tourism trip, 2) family or friend visiting, 3) unpaid participation in athletic or artistic event or competition, or 4) unpaid participation in a scientific or academic seminar or conference sponsored by a research or academic institution.

Business Visa (VITEM-II):

issued to a foreigner who is invited to Brazil for 1) business visit (not involved in any service), 2) attending a trade or industrial exhibition, 3) media coverage or film making, or 4) child adoption.

Student Visa (VITEM-IV):

issued to a foreigner who comes to Brazil to pursue graduate or post-graduate academic studies.

Work Visa (VITEM-V):

issued to a foreigner who enters Brazil to work or to provide service or technical support.


We will handle your visa, passport and other business for you. Please contact us if you have any questions

Notary Visa Service Center

Houston Office

6100 Corporate Dr , Ste 300E

Houston, TX 77036

Phone: 281-460-5136

Fax: 832-740-4878

Walk-in hours: 9:30 am to 5:30pm CST

Online inquiry by email: